Saturday, February 26, 2011

Imagination Movers and a Cutie!


Day 57...We took Hunter to his first concert! Yes, his first concert. We took him to see the Imagination Movers at the Nokia Live. It was a really good show. We would totally go again. Of course, we didn't leave there without getting a few souvenirs...wobble goggles, a movers t-shirt (that will be worn as PJs for awhile), and light up glow sticks. Tony and I decided a few months ago that we were going to spend individual time with each of our boys. Today was all about Hunter. We dropped Landon off at my moms. We had a nice lunch at Miguel's and then drove to LA. However, I sadly have one REGRET, Tony (sorry babe I am going to blame this one on you...but I still LOVE you) told me to leave my nice camera at home and take our small one (which I HATE). I was hoping to take better pictures but it just wasn't happening. So, the picture I got isn't the greatest. It will have to do though. I think Hunter was a little confused on where we were at. I think he was trying to figure out why the guys he watches on TV were singing on a stage and why there was a bunch of people around him. He didn't get crazy excited like he does when they come on TV. The experience was priceless though. Just watching him take it all in was fantastic.




Landon...well, what can I say. CUTIE. My mom told me that he is just so good and that we were LUCKY!!! My aunt tried to tell me while I was pregnant that the second one wouldn't be the same. Well, I would totally have to DISAGREE with her. We have the two most calm, loving boys on the planet. They are such happy boys. No fussing. An occasional tantrum from Hunter, remember he is 2.
5. They are both such good natured little guys.



No comments:

Post a Comment