Thursday, January 13, 2011

CHANGES

DAY 13.....I have decided to separate my 365 project and my other photography page. They are completely different. My 365 project is more for me, my friends, and my family. It is daily shots of my two handsome boys, Hunter and Landon. They usually are random shots that I get since the day is so chaotic when I get home. Like I said before, I will try and take a great shot of them at least once a week, probably on the weekends. Tonight, Hunter was in a much better mood. Well, at least until he slammed his little fingers in the closet door. No worries. The Buzz Lightyear ice pack saved the day.

Landon is just soooo MELLOW!!! I am so lucky to have had two easy going boys. Hunter gets a little wound up sometimes but that is normal he is a 2 year old boy.

If you want to see more of my more visit my other blog Danielle Odom Photography or my Facebook Page Danielle Odom Photography. Thank you. Have a wonderful evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment