Friday, January 28, 2011

No More Pictures and a Cutie!

Day 28....When we got home today, the first thing Hunter asked me "mama we go outside to play my basket game?" Which means mama do you want to come outside and bounce the basketball with me? How could I resist? I took him outside for a little while and I thought I should take pictures while I'm out there. Well, I got out the ball and then turned on my camera. Hunter then says "Mama no pictures. Put your picture on the table. Play my basket game." Wow! If he only realized that there is going to be another 337 days of me taking his picture.Well it is more like a lifetime. LOL!




 Landon is doing so much better. He loved his tummy time. He kept rolling back and forth. Now only if I could catch him doing it.




No comments:

Post a Comment