Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Plastic Food and Runny Noses

Day 26....I decided to take my pictures a lot earlier tonight. The last two nights have been trying with Landon possibly having croup. He slept okay but I got up everytime I heard him cough. Luckily, the seal cough was just for one day and it has now transformed into a more normal cough and throw in a runny nose. He sounds so much better....thank goodness.

When we got home today, Hunter wanted to cook me something in his new kitchen that he got for Christmas from Nana. He asked me "mama are you hungy (hungry)?" He offered me coffee, waffles, and sausage. It is funny how kids pick up on routines. Every morning, daddy makes his coffee, we make Hunter a waffle, and I microwave myself a D-lights breakfast sandwich that has egg, cheese, and sausage. PRICELESS. It is little moments like this that melt the heart. After that, he decided to make sauce in his pot. He was putting all the spices. Hilarious. It was delicious!



No comments:

Post a Comment