Thursday, January 20, 2011

Pick a Winner!

Day 20....Tony tried to convince me not to put up this picture of Hunter. I think it is great. What can be better than a 2 year old picking their nose? Tony said it wasn't flattering. I tried to explain to him that not every picture of the boys is going to be a happy one. There might be a sad one or a gross one in this case. Landon is perfectly content laying on his mat. In this picture he was attempting to roll from his back to his stomach. Looking forward to a great weekend, with great weather. We are going to to go take some pictures....somewhere.

1 comment:

  1. Thats funny that Tony didn't want this picture up! Maybe it was HIM that reported your blog as abusive LOL Sharing a picture of Landon being sad after HE scared him, and now a nose picking picture! Yup I'm convinced it was him! (o:

    Besides everyone with kids has had their kid pick their nose! LOL I think its a funny picture of a cute kid!

    ReplyDelete