Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Drumsticks and On the Move!

Day 60...Here we go, really quick. I am exhausted. A couple of my sixth graders just are mentally draining. Anyways! Back to my pride and joy...my boys. Hunter is just obsessed with anything having to do with the Imagination Movers. At the concert on Saturday, we bought him these light up "drumsticks." He will not put them down! I am pretty sure the batteries are going to die soon. However, they can be replaced. Landon on the other hand...is all over the place. He is a baby on the move. When I lay him down on the carpet he is rolling and scooting all over. He usually gets himself stuck because he ends up next to the couch or his swing. It is hilarious. I got this shot of him as he got himself in between his playmat and Hunter's little chair.



No comments:

Post a Comment