Thursday, March 3, 2011

Harmonica and Landon

Day 62: It has been a day. I am so stressed out from work. I teach sixth grade, need I say more. I love my job, don't get me wrong. What I don't love are sixth graders who feel like it is okay to be blatantly disrespectful and defiant, and yet feel entitled to everything under the sun. Anyways! But, when I get home, I get to see these two precious faces. They are my world. Hunter was cracking me up with his harmonica. He actually is getting much better at it. Although at one point he did put it in his mouth the wrong way. If he is not playing his guitar, he is playing with his drumsticks and finding anything to hit with them. And now he has the harmonica. Maybe we have a future Grammy winner??? LOL! Only time will tell. Landon...what can I say ADORABLE. I dressed him in his "my aunt rocks" shirt that my sister bought for him. He is happy just chillin' on the floor. I love these boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment