Sunday, March 6, 2011

SLACKER!

I am a SLACKER. I totally forgot to post my pictures to the blog yesterday. I was so busy editing pictures from a senior photo session yesterday and trying to get the pictures of my boys up, that it totally slipped my mind.  So, I am posting both days.


Day 64:  During dinner, Hunter was once again telling us the animal sounds. The hilarious part is that the monkey, the ducky, the snake, the pig, the dog, and the cat all have distinct sounds, meaning you can understand. The tiger, the lion, and the bear....it gets a little shady. They all kind of sound the same. The roar gets angrier. The funny thing is that the bear actually sounds the scariest. Landon was going to town on his little hand. Those teeth are coming in. He hates pacifiers. But loves his thumb. Hunter was the same way though.




Day 65: Hunter has my genes. He is definitely a mini me. He SWEATS! He was running around all day and it looks like he just took a shower. Landon on the other hand, was rolling to check out his big brother. Hunter was making a lot of noise. Landon was intrigued by all the commotion.




No comments:

Post a Comment