Friday, March 4, 2011

A Golden Spoon and A Flashlight!

Day 63...TGIF!!! It was a crazy stressful week at work. What better way to treat myself...golden spoon frozen yogurt. DELICIOUS, is what Hunter said. It is nonfat too! Not that it would have mattered. I would've had a bowl of fattening rocky road ice cream too. Don't knock me. It is my treat since I don't really drink (nursing...duh!) I am not one to pump and dump. That stuff is liquid gold, not to be wasted. LOL!!! Anyways. I got this shot of Hunter eating his very own frozen yogurt. Although, I am slightly irritated. What flavors are the staple flavors that every ice cream/frozen yogurt place should have.....chocolate, vanilla, and......STRAWBERRY! The one by our house didn't have strawberrry. SERIOUSLY! How can you not have strawberry, but you can have graham cracker. GRRRRR!!! Back to Hunter. He only had a few bites and then was more interested in mine because it had strawberry topping. While we were enjoying our ice cream, Landon was enjoying playing with Hunter's flashlight. Hunter wasn't having that. So, Hunter went to Landon's toy basket and got him his doggy and then gently took the flashlight back.


No comments:

Post a Comment