Thursday, February 24, 2011

6 months and Trucks

Day 55...Landon is 6 MONTHS today. I can't believe it. Time sure does fly. It has been an incredible and exhausting 6 months. There was a time when I didn't think I was going to be able to exclusively pump and that be enough. Here I am 6 months later with my husband yelling at me (well, not really) because I have a RIDICULOUS amount of breastmilk in the freezer. I do mean ridiculous. I have over 70-6 ounce bottles stored up. CRAZY!!! I thought I was going to have to supplement with formula at one point. I even bought four 24 ounce cans of enfamil formula on ebay, which are still unopened in my pantry. I guess everything has a way of working itself out. However, I will admit that pumping is a pain in the BUTT!!!! I look forward to the day where I don't have to wash a gagillion bottle parts and pump parts everyday. There certainly have been challenges having two kids. However, it is all worth it. Moms always figure out a way to do it ALL. Anyways.

Landon is feeling so much better today. He hasn't thrown up at all. He has managed to keep milk down. I took a picture of him next to the same dog and in the same position on the couch. I just love his little face. Well, actually everything about him I love.




Hunter on the other hand is all about TRUCKS!!! He is sitting on a BIG truck holding two smaller trucks. It was pretty funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment