Tuesday, February 22, 2011

REALLY QUICK!!!

Day 53...Today was CRAZINESS after work. Dinner, nursing/pumping, this 365 project. UHHHH. I am trying. This post is going to be brief because I want to watch the Housewives of Miami. I know what  you are thinking...SERIOUSLY!! I can't help it. I am HOOKED!!! I guess since I am drama free for the most part I love to watch other women bicker at each other. It is hilarious. I have no desire to be like them in anyway. It is entertainment. Anyways, back to my boys. Hunter decided to eat some popcorn and a peanut M&M at the same time and this is the gem I am stuck with. A shot of Hunter with his mouth open. Landon was near asleep in his swing. You are getting sleepy!!! Well, gotta run. It is going to be a LONG night. Lots to do!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment