Saturday, February 19, 2011

Peanut Butter, Jelly, and Carrots!

Day 50...Can you believe it? Only 315 more days to go. Well, today marked a milestone for Landon. He took his first shot at eating carrots. I think he was very confused. As you can tell by his face, he wasn't that into it. Which is strange to me because Hunter was totally into it. I posted the pictures of Hunter taking his first shot at carrots too. Hunter is the bottom one. They look so different. I also chose this picture of Landon because you can see his TOOTH! We will try again tomorrow.






Hunter on the other hand was making me peanut butter and jelly with his pretend food. The funny thing is that the one jar is jelly and the other was is actually peas. But I guess peas is kind of like peanut butter and jelly. It is one of his favorite things to make me. The other favorite is plastic waffles and plastic sausage and a cup with make-believe coffee. But it is DELICIOUS and CALORIE FREE! LOL!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment