Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I FOUND MY FEET!

Landon has found his feet. He actually found them a couple of weeks ago. Tonight was the first night where I was able to get a picture of him grabbing them. He is so funny. One minute he is on one side of the living room and the next minute he is on the other side. Watch out Hunter. Baby on the move. Hunter is feeling better. He doesn't look sick does he??? He is still a little out of it. He has moments where he is full of energy and moments where he is just BLAH.  He was able to keep down half a PB&J sandwich. Baby steps. The doctor said they have been swamped with flu cases. It is going around. WATCH OUT. Practice good hygiene. I think that it is weird to tell people to practice good hygiene. It seems like common sense. Oh well. I guess I have to do more to prevent illness.



No comments:

Post a Comment