Monday, February 21, 2011

New Props

Day 52...Well, I enjoyed my day off with my little guys today. It is so nice to be home with them. My sister and I took a trip down to IKEA in Costa Mesa. I HAD to have three things: a doll bed (for newborn shoots), a blue chair, and a pink chair. You can't beat the price either. Hunter is sitting in the blue chair. I will have to get a better shot later. The doll bed I stained it. I didn't want to leave it as is nor did I want to paint it white. I wanted it be more earthy. I will try and use it tomorrow with Landon. Instead for Landon I used a bear beanie I won during an auction on Facebook. I can't remember the name. Anyways...Landon wasn't cooperating and this is was I got. Again, another one I will have to try again.






No comments:

Post a Comment