Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Two Sweet Faces

Day 47...Hunter is still feeling a little out of it. You can just tell that he is not 100%. It breaks my heart because there is not much I can do other than love him and lay with him. Last night we had a camp out in the living room. I didn't want him to get sick and not hear him. We are going to get another baby monitor that way I can see them both. He has moments though where he is the normal happy boy that he usually is. Landon is all smiles. And he is MOVING. Where has the time gone???? It seems like yesterday that Tony and I were in the hospital deciding whether I was going to have him c-section or naturally. In case  you were wondering, I had him naturally. Now he is almost six months old and has teeth. CRAZY!! I wish I could slow down time. I treasure every moment that I have with my boys, all three of them (I have to include Tony!). They are my world.



1 comment: