Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 33

I actually came close to not posting tonight. I wasn't feeling too great when I got home. I am feeling much better now. I snapped these two quickly tonight. This seems to be the case every night. Oh, well. I am posting three again tonight. The first one is the one that I really liked of Hunter. Tony didn't like it because he had a shadow on his face. I think his expression is just priceless. He was using his play doctor shots as drumsticks to play his guitar. The second one is the picture Tony thought I should pick for Hunter today. It is cute too. Landon is once again on his tummy. I am trying my darndest to help his little bald spot grow back. LOL!!!




1 comment:

  1. They are too adorable Danielle. They are not camera shy by any means.

    ReplyDelete