Sunday, February 13, 2011

Better Late Than Never

Things have been pretty crazy here the last few days. I have posted my pictures to Facebook but have been a slacker on posting them to this blog. Anyways, here they are.

Day 42: On Friday, we met up with some friends to take pictures at Dos Lagos. Hunter had a blast playing with the bubbles with his pals Tristan and Dylan. Landon doesn't need me to hold his bottle anymore. He is getting too big. Can't I just stop time????













Day 43: A Day at the BEACH!!! Yes, the beach. I was doing a photo shoot with a wonderful family at the Huntington Beach pier. I decided to bring the family along since my mother-in-law lives down the street. Hunter had a blast playing in the sand and dancing to the crazy guy playing the guitar. It was a beautiful day. Landon and his daddy are two good looking guys. Landon was all smiles when I captured this moment.






Day 44: Painting and Chillin' in the swing....I picked up some wood pieces from Michaels today for Hunter to paint. He had a blast. He might not be the next Van Gogh but it was fun to watch him attempt to paint. Landon loves his swing.

No comments:

Post a Comment