Monday, February 14, 2011

My Loves

Well it is Day 45, Valentine's Day. I wish it would have turned out a little better. Hunter, my oldest, ended up with a touch of the stomach flu. He threw up last night, poor little guy. He has actually been pretty lucky. This is the first time he has ever thrown up in 2.5 years. He has had ear infections, chicken pox, and the common cold. Never throwing up though. So, I had to stay home with him today (and Landon). He was totally fine today. We just rested and relaxed. We did absolutely NOTHING!!!! We did watch Shrek in 3D though. He left the glasses on long enough for me to snap a picture. They are a little too big. Landon is all over the place. He is rolling and scooting around. Watch out. Baby on the move.



1 comment:

  1. Poor Hunter! Hope he feels better!

    Also, Poor Hunter again! With Landon ALL over the place, his day's of playing nicely are numbered! Landon will LOVE to annoy him soon! haha

    ReplyDelete