Sunday, February 20, 2011

Chair and a suitcase!

Day 51....Since Tony had to work today, I decided to try out a couple of the props I bought recently. I scored this cute white chair for $12 from IKEA. I will definitely be going back there soon. I love that place. The only downside is that there are three and none of them are that close....Costa Mesa, Covina, and San Diego. I had Hunter pose for me and it ended up with him giving me a kissy face in protest. Can you tell? But I do love the white chair. For Landon, I decided to put him in this suitcase I got at Ross. I raided Tony's side of the closet for old shirts. Then, I was trying to decide on a stuffed animal and thought this monkey was great. My mom bought me the boy and girl set a LONG time ago. Now I have use for them as an adult instead of them sitting in a box. I stripped Landon down to his diaper and put on Hunter's tie. I absolutely LOVE this shot. I would love do this shot with a little girl and use the girl monkey, pearls, dresses. I think I know the perfect model for this too!! I will have to be calling her mama. Until tomorrow....



No comments:

Post a Comment