Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day 32

I am seriously contemplating continuing this blog. It is a lot of work. I would still post the pictures to my Facebook page daily. This blog is just one more thing to an already crazy schedule. What do you all think? Anyways....tonight I am posting three pictures. I couldn't resist.




 Hunter was playing with his cool Little People car thing. Man, his face is dirty. He must have really enjoyed dinner. SHHHH!!! Noone tell him the spaghetti was really spaghetti squash. LOL!!! He ate 5 or 6 good bites. I just might have to incorporate this into the meal schedule.




Landon is such a calm baby. Here he is doing tummy time again.


The last one is Hunter trying to sneak his mug into the shot I was trying to get of Landon. It was actually pretty funny.

1 comment:

  1. Aww I'd miss you blog if you let it go, but I can totally understand that its more work! I have a blog too, and I go weeks, even months without updating it!

    ReplyDelete